Mission & Vision
• All students should have equitable access to library resources.
• Learning is an active process.
• Reading should be purposeful and enjoyable.
• The library is dynamic and ever-changing.
• The librarian optimizes the overall academic of all students.
• The librarian bridges the information gap.
• The librarian has an essential role in the instructional program.
• Reading skills are essential for success in all subject areas.
• Students should have choice in the selection of reading materials.
• Providing a variety of reading materials and resources will lead to student success.